Zippy Electrical Suppliers offers an array of Warranty options on all our merchandise which differs between each product. The product warranty information can be found on each individual listing.
If during the warranty period the purchased product proves to be defective, we will repair or replace the purchased free of charge, provided the purchaser adheres to certain return authorization procedures and to the terms and conditions of this warranty. Variables that impact warranty term include damage to the product occurring after you purchase the item such as misuse or abuse, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire and theft.
Repairs or replacements are generally processed within 3 to 9 business days from the date of receipt.
- All wiring and installation must be carried out by a qualified electrician with a current Australian Electrical License.
- The product is installed and used in accordance with instructions and recommendations where provided.
- This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, attempted repair, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Zippy Electrical Suppliers does not accept the liability for direct or consequential losses, damages or other expenses arising from misuse or incorrect operation and installation of the products.
- Warranty will only be given with proof of purchase (such as an invoice) and the faulty goods are returned to Zippy Electrical Suppliers
- The warranty does not cover defects where you were informed of the issue before purchasing or you examined the goods before accepting them and that examination should have identified the problem.