WHAT ARE QUICK CONNECT SURFACE SOCKETS AND WHY ARE THEY USED
Much faster to install than hard-wired plug bases. The 10A Elcop Single Quick Connect Surface Sockets are robust and easy to wire. It is rated at 240V AC 50Hz. It is Ideal for installing LED downlights without the need for cutting and hard wiring cables. All terminals are clearly marked with symbols.
We recommend the use of quick connect sockets with any light fighting that comes with flex and plug. This allows for ease of installation and replacement in the future. With a surface socket installed, you can simply plug in a light fitting that comes with a plug and install without the need for an electrician.
- LED Downlights
- Ceiling exhaust fans for bathrooms, laundry
- Range hood
- Highbay Lighting
FULLY AUSTRALIAN APPROVED TO AS/NZS5000 STANDARDS
COMES WITH 3 YEAR WARRANTY
ALL ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN
Suitable for Cable Size Between 1mm & 2.5mm
Pins: 3 pins
Up to 50% Faster Installation Time
With ADC/ Krone quick connect IDC terminals
Terminate up to 2 sets of Active, Neutral & Earth conductor
Australia Wide Shipping
When you order online via our website, you can expect to receive your order within 1-5 business days Australia wide (Any orders outside of a metropolitan area should add 1 -3 workings days)
- All deliveries are made between 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Calculated Delivery to all suburbs in Australia
- Free shipping on orders over $350 to All Suburbs in Australia
- If you are not available to receive your item, redelivery fees are applicable
- If you place an order by 12pm Monday to Friday, we guarantee to have your order dispatched the same day. Otherwise it will be dispatched next business day.
- Any orders outside of a metropolitan area should add 1 -3 workings days
Zippy Electrical Suppliers offer free tracked delivery for most online orders over $350. For orders below $350.00 you will be satisfied to see we offer excellent low rate discounted shipping rates which are provided by Australia Post. You will also benefit from our company not charging any “handling” and “processing” fees for boxes of any size or weight.
Your total shipping charges will be automatically calculated during checkout prior to the completion of your order. For large or heavy items, special shipping arrangements will need to be made.
Orders will be shipped with Australia Post, Couriers Please or a similar carrier.
- Dispatch notification
- Online Tracking
- Authority to leave unless specified
- Delivery to premises
Click and Collect
- When a full priced item is in-stock, you can order it via Click and Collect.
- If you order before 12PM local time, it will be available for pick-up that day* (5 days a week).
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email, and then another email once it is ready for pick-up.
- Click and Collect is FREE. Find more info https://zippyelectricalsuppliers.com.au/click-collect/
30-Day Change of Mind Returns Policy
We get it, sometimes you have to return an item you have purchased from us! We want you to love shopping with us, which is why we offer a 30-Day Change of Mind return policy with every purchase from our store.
If you return an item to Zippy Electrical Suppliers within 30 Days, we will offer you a refund provided that the item is in resalable condition and in its original packaging with instruction & manuals and all accessories included. Original return/exchange receipt must be provided with return.
Products returned not because of any fault but due to incompatibility or change of mind, postage is at buyer’s expense. Products that are returned due to goods being faulty or wrong goods shipped then postage is at our expense.
If you wish to return products to us, you must notify us through the “Contact Us” section of the Website within 30 days of receiving the products. Claims for returns made outside this time period will be at the discretion of Zippy Electrical Suppliers.
Find more information about the Returns Process at https://zippyelectricalsuppliers.com.au/returns/